1. Disclosure of personal dataWe disclose some personal data to strategic partners who work with us to provide our products and services or to assist us in marketing to customers. We will only share personal data with these companies to provide or improve our products, services and ads; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
1.1 Legal compliance and disclosure securityIt may be necessary, under the law, legal procedures, litigation and / or requests from public and governmental authorities inside or outside your country of residence, to disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that it is necessary and appropriate for national security, law enforcement or other matters of public importance. We may also disclose personal data if we decide in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and to search for available solutions, enforce terms and conditions, investigate fraud or protect our operations or users.
2. Your rightsWe take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date. You have the right to access the personal data we collect, correct or delete. You also have the right to restrict or oppose, at any time, the additional processing of your personal data. You have the right to receive your personal data in an organized and standardized format. You can file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
To protect the privacy and security of your personal data, we may require data that allows us to confirm your identity and right to access this data, as well as to search and provide you with the personal data that we keep. There are instances when applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow us or compel us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we hold.
You can contact us to exercise your rights. We will do our best to respond to your inquiries within 30 days.
3. Close the accountsContact ZZAHAA to close your account regarding the following uses of your personal data:
If you close your account, we will not be obligated to keep your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data about you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or misuse in the future, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes, such as analyzing impersonal data, account recovery, auditing our records, and enforcing our rights and obligations under Our agreements.
4. Third party websites and servicesOur websites, products and services may contain links that allow you to access third-party websites, products and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by those third parties, nor are we responsible for the information or content contained in their products and services. This privacy statement applies only to data that we collect through our products and services. We recommend reading the privacy policies of any third party before using the websites, products or services.
5. Data security, integrity and retentionWe use reasonable, technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect unauthorized access to your data and help prevent unauthorized access to your data and its proper use. For example, access to your personal data is limited to our employees, contractors, and agents who need access to this data in order to perform the assigned business tasks.
It is important to take precautions to protect yourself from unauthorized access to your ZZHAA products, your account and computer or other device credentials. If you believe that the security of your account or personal data may be compromised, contact us immediately at email@example.com. Keep in mind that despite our efforts, there is no impenetrable security system. In the event of a security breach, we will notify you and the relevant authorities immediately if required by law.
We will retain your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in this privacy statement, unless required by law or a longer period of detention is permitted.